To understand the benefits of SEO for your business, you first need to understand click share.
Here are some images you can use to better understand click share:
SEO For A Small Business
It’s very easy to realize the potential of the marketing. There are many times where you can see an increase in online traffic. However, you should focus on the business success first.
Since your business will start to gain more traffic by promoting a few brand-new pages, why not aim for being more popular?
Because without traffic, you will not have a business.
There is a very simple way to find out how much your website is ranked for a given keyword phrase. It’s not complicated at all.
Let’s say you’re browsing through Google on a PC, and you notice that one of your Google search terms is appearing at the top of the page. You click on that keyword and you are greeted with this page:
Just to review, this is the current URL of your page:
Remember that URL you have just clicked on? It is still live and your visitors are still looking for your page.
Now let’s add this in our conversion tracking software:
As you can see, the URL that we are using has changed. So, we are able to see how many visitors to our website have already landed there.
Now, let’s add this into Google Analytics.
Now, you have an opportunity to take a closer look at how many visitors to your website land there. You can also use this information to help increase your website rank.
How does SEO for your business benefit your website?
At first, you will receive a boost in your rankings for your chosen search terms. But, if you put together your numbers, you can realize your increase in traffic is not nearly as much as you thought.
With the help of SEO, you will definitely get more visitors to your website. In fact, if you have enough content on your website and an active social media presence, you can become more popular than you already are.
But, don’t get complacent. If you ignore SEO for too long, you will lose your business, see here!!
Here are some tips for improving your SEO strategies:
- First of all, spend time creating a link audit. Use tools like MajesticSEO to check if your links are working.
- Go to Google search, enter your keywords, and click the Search button. The results should be quite a bit different from what you think.
- Next, look at your rankings. Are your keywords located high or low? Look at the competition. To improve your ranking, you need to work on improving your site. If you continue to do what you’re doing, your rankings will quickly drop.
- Improve your social media posts to receive more links. Make sure to create a great image, write a great and relevant description, and make sure you keep your profile up to date.
- Finally, make sure to use backlinks to boost your websites ranking. At the very least, every year you should re-evaluate the backlinks you have.
A Better Way To Track Rankings
One other aspect of your SEO strategy that you need to look at is your rank tracking.
If your SEO campaign is ineffective and you see a drop in traffic, what are you to do?
You need to check your Google search rankings.